Organic law 15/1999 of 13 of December of protection of data of a Personal nature, (LOPD)
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of this Web site attributed to the Navigator the condition of user of the site, implying adherence to these terms and conditions in the version published at the time access to the same. For this reason, INSELEG recommends the user to read them carefully each time that you access the Web site.
Access to certain contents offered through this Web site may be subject to certain particular conditions that, as the case, replace, they complete and/or modify these general conditions. Therefore, prior to the access and/or use of such content, the user must also carefully read the corresponding particular conditions.
INSELEG may be altered at any time and without notice, design, presentation and/or configuration of the Web site, as well as some or all of the contents, and modify the General conditions and/or specific conditions required to use them.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTY INSELEG
As a general rule, Users may access the Web site free and free of charge.
The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, not being allowed the release, even temporary, to third parties. In this sense, the user undertakes to make diligent use and keep it secret, assuming all responsibility for the consequences of its disclosure to third parties.
INSELEG reserves the right to interrupt access to its Web site, as well as the provision of any or all content provided through it at any time and without prior notice, either for technical reasons, Security, control, maintenance, due to faulty power supply or any other cause.
Such disruption may be temporary or permanent, in which case that fact shall be communicated to users, who may suffer loss, in your case, the information stored in the different services.
As a result, INSELEG does not guarantee the reliability, the availability or continuity of its Web site or content, both own and those of other websites which may be accessed through links, so the use of the same by the user takes place at your own risk, without, in no time, responsibilities to INSELEG in this sense may be required.
INSELEG will not be responsible for any type of prejudice, losses, claims or expenses of any kind, information acquired or accessed by or through the Web site, computer viruses, operational failures or interruptions in service or transmission, or line failure.
It is forbidden to transmit or submit via the Web site any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages that, in general, affect or infringe rights of INSELEG or third parties.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is the property of INSELEG.
The rights of intellectual property and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, of your pages, screens, the information they contain, its appearance and design, as well as the links that are established from it to other pages, they are the exclusive property of this, unless otherwise specified.
All denominations, designs and/or logotypes that make up this page are duly registered trade marks. Any abuse of them by person other than their legitimate owner may be pursued in accordance with the legislation in force. Intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by everyone who has access to the Web. Only for personal and private use are allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website.
It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings from this site without the prior written permission of INSELEG.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
For the purposes of the provisions of the regulations concerning the protection of personal data, INSELEG informs that the personal data that we could facilitate while browsing our Web site will be incorporated into a processing of data which is responsible INSELEG, for the sole purpose of being able to manage your request..
Only in the case that the user has given his express consent, INSELEG will send you technical information, operational and commercial, by any means, including electronic mail or equivalent average, about products, services, offers and news we deem of interest to the user.
INSELEG is committed to the fulfillment of its obligation of secrecy of data of a personal nature and its duty to safeguard them and shall take the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or not authorized access, given the State of technology, complying with the technical and organizational security measures.
Finally, you inform you about the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through form directed to the administrator system.
If you wish to contact us, You can do this via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about your computer or a user browsing habits and, Depending on the way you use your computer and the information they contain, they can be used to recognize the user.. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept as standard to cookies and, regardless of the same, allow or prevent cookies temporary or stored in security settings.
Without your express consent through the activation of cookies in your browser don't you link in the cookies data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase..
Are types of cookies using this website?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to browsing through a web page, platform or application and use of the different options or services that it may exist as, for example, control the traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchase of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of safety during navigation, store content for broadcast video or sound, or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined a set of criteria in the user terminal as they would for example be the language, the type of browser through which to access the service, the locale from where access to the service, etc.
– Website cookies: They are those that well treated by us or by third parties, They allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the offered service users. So your navigation on our web page is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, They allow us to manage more efficiently the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the use of our website. So we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to its profile of navigation.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, the advertising space that, in your case, the editor has been included on a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behaviour of users obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, what allows to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Third-party cookies: The www.inseleg.es website can use services of third parties to, on behalf of www.inseleg.es, they collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggests to include each of used third-party cookies and data from third parties. For obvious reasons this model only the Google has been included in the use of Analytics being the most widespread and common.)
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this cookies policy, You can contact the administrator at email@example.com